Salt Lake Potash respects your right to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), in particular the 13 Australian Privacy Principles which deal with the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
1. Your personal information is important to Salt Lake Potash.
2. What personal information does Salt Lake Potash collect and hold?
- Your name;
- Your email, mail and street address;
- Your telephone and facsimile numbers;
- Your profession or occupation;
- Details of products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us; and
- Any additional information that you provide directly through our website, call centre, social media sites, representatives or otherwise.
3. How does Salt Lake Potash collect information about you?
- provide Salt Lake Potash your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Salt Lake Potash products and/or services;
- enter your personal information on the Salt Lake Potash website;
- interact with Salt Lake Potash through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- contact Salt Lake Potash, Salt Lake Potash may also keep a record of that contact, including any personal information provided by you.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, Salt Lake Potash may be unable to:
- provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- provide you with information about products and services that you may want;
- contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to Salt Lake Potash; or
- purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the Salt Lake Potash website your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that Salt Lake Potash thinks you are likely to be interested in.
Salt Lake Potash does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide Salt Lake Potash with advertisements and informs Salt Lake Potash of the kind of audience they wish to reach. Salt Lake Potash then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the Salt Lake Potash website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, Salt Lake Potash may share your personal information with its corporate partners, when you agree to receive direct marketing from such third parties. Salt Lake Potash will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
Salt Lake Potash will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- Salt Lake Potash believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at Salt Lake Potash, any member of the public, or of Salt Lake Potash.
7. You can access the information Salt Lake Potash keeps about you.
If at any time you want to know what personal information Salt Lake Potash holds about you please email Salt Lake Potash at . All requests for personal information must include proof of identity and should include your phone number in case Salt Lake Potash needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed the file of your personal information retained by Salt Lake Potash will be made available to you.
8. Changing and updating the information Salt Lake Potash has about you.
Salt Lake Potash will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate and complete. If at any time you need us to change your personal information please email Salt Lake Potash at . All requests to change personal information must include proof of identity and should include your phone number in case Salt Lake Potash needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed Salt Lake Potash will amend your personal information accordingly.
9. Deleting information Salt Lake Potash has about you or stopping further advertising material.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please email Salt Lake Potash at . All requests to delete personal information must include proof of identity and should include your phone number in case Salt Lake Potash needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed Salt Lake Potash will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons.
If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from Salt Lake Potash, please follow the instructions on the Salt Lake Potash website to unsubscribe (where that facility is available) or send an email to Salt Lake Potash at and ask to be removed from Salt Lake Potash’s mailing list.
10. Salt Lake Potash Response Times.
Salt Lake Potash will endeavour to respond to your request, enquiry or complaint as quickly as possible. When your request is to access, change or delete any of your personal information please allow at least 14 days for Salt Lake Potash to process your request.
11. Storage and security of your personal information.
Salt Lake Potash will take all reasonable steps to keep the personal information which Salt Lake Potash holds about you secure and protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Salt Lake Potash continually endeavours to improve security safeguards in line with current industry standards, however unfortunately no data transmission over the internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Salt Lake Potash cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat the technical measures put in place to secure your personal information. Salt Lake Potash will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Salt Lake Potash will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
13. Salt Lake Potash and links to other websites.
Salt Lake Potash provides links to websites outside of Salt Lake Potash’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Salt Lake Potash advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
14. Future changes
15. What to do if you have a problem or question.